Information About Us
Our Site is operated by Revosar Limited, a limited company registered in Seychelles under company number 229866.
Data Protection Officer
Email address: [email protected]
What Does This Policy Cover?
What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the European GDPR (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
What Personal Data Do You Collect and How?
Our Site collects certain information automatically, including your IP address, the type of browser you are using, and certain other non-personal data about your computer or device such as your operating system type or version, and display resolution.
We collect your personal data from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. When you provide it to us directly to open an account and use Our Site, or when you update the information in your account. For example, we may require adequate identification to substantiate you are at least 18 years of age or prove otherwise your identity. This would be considered a legitimate purpose to collecting your Personal Data.
- Automatically or indirectly from you. For example, through and as a result of your use of and access to Our Site
- From our service providers.
Legal Bases for Processing
We process personal data for, or based on, one or more of the following legal bases:
- Compliance with Legal Obligations and Protection of Individuals. We may process personal data to comply with our legal obligations, including as required by valid legal process, governmental request, and to protect those individuals who use Our Site and others.
Who We Share Your Personal Data With
We share personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Our service providers.
- Our affiliated entities.
- Government agencies or regulators when permitted or required to do so by law; in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority or any regulatory authority; and/or to protect the integrity of Our Site or our interests, rights, property, or safety, and/or that of our users and others.
How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email shown in Part 1.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details [(for the attention of Data Protection Officer)]:
Email address: [email protected]
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.