Terms and Conditions
By using Our Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them before using Our Site
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 20 August 2021.
Your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions is indicated by your use of Our Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using Our Site immediately.
The following document)s) also apply to your use of Our Site:
Definitions and Interpretation
- “Content” means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and
- “We/Us/Our”means www.onlycoins.com;
- “Creator” means a User who posts Content on Our Site to be viewed by other Users;
- “User” means a User who follows a Creator and can view the Creators Content;
- “User Payment” means all payments made by a User to a Creator, including payments for access to Creator's Content, for interaction with the Creator, to procure new Content from the Creator, to subscribe to the Creator's account, to use the fan interaction function on the Creators account, and any tips paid by a User to the Creator;
Information About Us
- Our Site is operated by Revosar Limited. We are a limited company registered in the Seychelles
- Our company number is 229866.
How to Contact Us
To contact Us, please contact Us at https://onlycoins.com/support.
Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make the arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time. We do not guarantee that Our Site will always be available or that access to it will be uninterrupted.
Changes to Our Site
We may alter and update Our Site (or any part of it) at any time. If We make any significant alterations to Our Site (or any part of it), We will try to give you reasonable notice of the alterations.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. If We do so, details of the changes will be highlighted at the top of this page. As explained above, your use of Our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Consequently, any changes made to these Terms and Conditions will apply to your use of Our Site the first time you use it after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page every time you use Our Site.
- If any part of the current version of these Terms and Conditions conflicts with any previous version(s), the current version shall prevail unless We explicitly state otherwise.
Our Site is available world-wide. We do not warrant or represent that Our Site or its Content are available in other locations or are suitable for use in other locations.
How You May Use Our Site and Content (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Subject to Clause 8.7 below, all Content included on Our Site, and the copyright and other intellectual property rights in that Content belongs to or has been licensed by Us, unless specifically labelled otherwise. All Content is protected by applicable international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- You may access, view, and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app) and you may download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching (this usually occurs automatically).
- You may print one copy and download extracts of any page(s) from Our Site for personal use only.
- You may not modify the printed copies or downloaded extracts in any way. Images, video, audio, or any other Content downloaded from Our Site must not be used separately from accompanying text.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as applicable) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as applicable). This does not prevent the normal access, viewing, and use of Our Site for general information purposes by business users or consumers.
Regarding the Content of Creators, you agree with the following:
- We will use reasonable care and skill in providing Our Site to you, but there are certain things which we are not responsible for, as follows:
- We do not authorize or approve Content on Our Site, and views expressed by Creators or Users on Our Site do not necessarily represent our views.
- We do not grant you any rights in relation to Content. Any such rights may only be granted to you by Creators.
- Your Content may be viewed by individuals that recognize your identity. We will not in any way be responsible to you if you are identified from your Content.
- All Content is created, selected, and provided by Users and not by us. We are not responsible for reviewing or moderating Content, and we do not select or modify the Content that is stored or transmitted via Our Site. We are under no obligation to monitor Content or to detect breaches of the Terms of Service.
- You agree that you have no obligation to follow any suggestions, comments, reviews, or instructions received from another User of Our Site and that if you choose to do so, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- We make no promises or guarantees of any kind that Creators or will make a particular sum of money (or any money) from their use of Our Site.
- We make no promises or guarantees that Users will achieve any particular result or outcome from using such materials.
- We do not promise that Our Site is compatible with all devices and operating systems. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, device, and computer programs to access Our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We are not responsible for the availability of the internet, or any errors in your connections, device or other equipment, or software that may occur in relation to your use of Our Site.
- We cannot guarantee that Our Site is secure and free from bugs and viruses, we cannot promise that it will be and have no control over the Content that is supplied by Creators. Our Site is provided “as is” and we make no warranty of use or merchantability.
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised User accounts, passwords, email accounts, or any resulting unauthorized activities or resulting unauthorized payments or withdrawals of funds.
- You acknowledge that once your Content is posted on Our Site, we cannot control and will not be responsible to you for the use which other Users or third parties make of such Content. You can delete your account at any time, but you acknowledge that deleting your account will not of itself prevent the circulation of any of your Content which may have been recorded by other Users in breach of the Terms of Service or by third parties prior to the deletion of your account.
Intellectual property rights – ownership and licenses:
- You confirm that you own all intellectual property rights (examples of which are copyright and trademarks) in your Content or that you have obtained all necessary rights to your Content which are required to grant licenses in respect of your Content to us and to other Users. This includes any rights required to engage in the acts covered by sub-section 10(b) below in any territory in which Our Site is accessible.
- You agree to grant us a license under all your Content to perform any act restricted by any intellectual property right (including copyright) in such Content, for any purpose reasonably related to the provision and operation of Our Site. Such acts include to reproduce, make available and communicate to the public, display, perform, distribute, translate, and create adaptations or derivative works of your Content, and otherwise deal in your Content.
- The license which you grant to us under sub-section 9(2) above is perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, assignable and transferable by us. This means that the license will continue even after your agreement with us ends and you stop using Our Site, that we do not have to pay you for the license, and that we can grant a sub-license of your Content to someone else or assign or transfer the license to someone else. This license will allow us, for example, to add stickers, text, and watermarks to your Content, to make your Content available to other Users of Our Site, as well as to use your Content for other normal operations of Our Site. We will never sell your Content to other platforms, though we may sell or transfer any license you grant to us in the Terms of Service in the event of a sale of our company or its assets to a third party.
- Whilst we do not own your Content, you grant us the limited right to submit notifications of infringement (including of copyright or trademark) on your behalf to any third-party website or service that hosts or is otherwise dealing in infringing copies of your Content without your permission. Although we are not under any obligation to do so, we may at any time submit or withdraw any such notification to any third-party website or service where we consider it appropriate to do so. However, we do not and are under no obligation to police infringements of your Content. You agree that if we request, you will provide us with all consents and other information which we reasonably need to submit notifications of infringement on your behalf.
- You waive any moral rights which you may have under any applicable law to object to derogatory treatment of any Content posted by you on Our Site. This waiver does not affect in any way your ownership of any intellectual property rights in your Content or the rights which you have to prevent your Content from being copied without your permission. The waiver is intended to allow us when dealing with your Content (as permitted by the license which you give us in section 9 (2) above) to add watermarks, stickers or text to your Content.
Links to Our Site
- You may only link to the homepage of Our Site, www.onlycoins.com. Linking to other pages on Our Site requires our express written permission.
- Links to Our Site must be fair and lawful. You must not take unfair advantage of Our reputation or attempt to damage Our reputation.
- You must not link to Our Site in a manner that suggests any association with Us (where there is none) or any endorsement or approval from Us (where there is none).
- Your link should not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission.
- You must not frame or embed Our Site on another website without Our express written permission.
- You may not link to Our Site from another website the main content of which is unlawful; obscene; offensive; inappropriate; dishonest; defamatory; threatening; racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory; that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism; that infringes intellectual property rights; or that We deem to be otherwise objectionable.
Links to Other Sites
- Links to other websites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of third-party websites.
- The inclusion of a link to another website on Our Site is for information purposes only and does not imply any endorsement of that website or of its owners, operators, or any other parties involved with it.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes a business relationship or other type of contractual arrangement between you and us.
- We make no warranties, representations, or guarantees (express or implied) that this will always be the case.
- If you are a User or Creator, We exclude all implied representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms that may apply to Our Site and Content.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or restricted.
- If you are a business user (i.e. you are using Our Site in the course of business or for commercial purposes), to the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profit, sales, business, or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a User, you agree that you engage with Creators at your own risk. We shall have no liability to you for any business losses as set out above.
Viruses, Malware, and Security
- We exercise reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and malware; however, We do not guarantee that this is the case.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data, and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial-of-service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of Parts 14.3 to 14.5, you may be committing a criminal offence. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Acceptable Usage of Our Site
You may only use Our Site in a lawful manner:
- You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and regulations that apply;
- You must not use Our site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent; and
- You must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind.
- Do not use Our Site except for your own personal use and do not sell, rent, transfer, or share your account or any Content obtained from your use of Our Site to or with anyone else.
- Only use Our Site in a manner and for a purpose that is lawful.
- Do not upload, post, display, or publish Content on Our Site that is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or which encourages or promotes violence or any illegal activity.
- Do not use Our Site in any way which may exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm any individual under 18 years old, for example by exposing them to inappropriate Content.
Do not upload, post, display, or publish Content on Our Site that:
shows, includes or refers to:
- any individual under 18 years old (or which refers to individuals under 18 years old generally); or
- any other individual unless you have written documentation which confirms that all individuals shown or included or referred to in your Content are at least 18 years old, and you have a written consent from each individual to use their name or images (or both) in the Content;
shows, promotes, advertises or refers to:
- firearms, weapons, or any goods whose sale, possession or use is subject to prohibitions or restrictions;
- drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- self-harm or suicide;
- violence, rape, lack of consent, hypnosis, intoxication, sexual assault, torture, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, or genital mutilation;
- urine, scatological, or excrement-related material;
- "revenge porn" (being any sexually explicit material featuring any individual who has not given prior, express and fully informed consent to that material (a) being taken, captured, or otherwise memorialized, or (b) being posted and shared on Our Site);
- escort services, sex trafficking, or prostitution;
- contains unsolicited sexual content or unsolicited language that sexually objectifies another User or anyone else in a non-consensual way, or contains fake or manipulated sexual content in relation to another User or anyone else (including "deepfakes");
- contains, promotes, advertises or refers to hate speech (being Content intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic);
- contains or refers to anyone else's personal data or private or confidential information (for example, telephone numbers, location information (including street addresses and GPS coordinates), names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials for Our Site including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person's express written consent;
If you fail to comply with the provisions of this Part 15, you will be in breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may take one or more of the following actions in response:
- Suspend or terminate your right to use Our Site;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- Take further legal action against you, as appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions that We may take (including, but not limited to those set out above in Part 14.2) in response to your breach.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Communications from Us
- If We have your contact details, We may send you important notices by email from time to time. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, changes to Our Site or to these Terms and Conditions.
- We will not send you marketing emails without your express consent. If you do consent to marketing, you may opt out at any time. All marketing emails from Us include an unsubscribe link.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us, please contact Us using the details above in Part 3.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Seychelles law.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Part 18.1 takes away from or reduces your legal rights as a consumer.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions or to the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Seychelles, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business user, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions or to the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Seychelles.